★BINTANG★

08 Mac 2009

1st Post Of Mine!


Dear Blog,

today are holiday that`s why i have a time to post this. FYI this is my 1st time publishing a post & i still blur in everything.

let me write about my MYSELF

i`m Preety Clumsy★Neva Care Bout Others As Long I am Happy★Quite Shy★♥ Watchin` Star & Da Fallen Of Droplets`s Rain★A Lil Childish★She Won`t Stop Till She Get What She Want★Fooling Wif G.A.E`xo★Like To Disturb Ppl★Spend Time Wif WAN BFF★Alwesh Criticize Da Others★ ♥ To Sleep★Naturally Sensitive★Easily Cry★Talkative★Try To =] Even Everything Turn Wrong★Sleep Late★Pampered★Alwesh Whines★Selfishness★Daring★Try To Neva Regret Anymore★Friendly★Naughty★Naive★Easy Out Going★Ambitious,,★

SCHOOL?

i am a student at PTE Berakas but soon we are transfer to a new college at Meragang. it`s to far from my home so perhaps i can get allowance for that. lol. i aiming for straight A! i wana see mamiabah happy with my result. i hope it`s going to be granted in this 2 years. AMIN!



this picture are taken in the day of my orentation. macam pa kuu aar =s

err what else?kamuukamuu!this is my bestest~

left:Noraini & right:Azryna. we know each other since form 1 & until now. we are very close. close brabish. we alwesh spent everything together accept for boyss. we even once wana kill ourself together. stupid memory but sweet to remember. i thanks to them cuz` accept the worst of me =] WAN BFF!



& i also have a best buddy. we guys know each other since we study in the same class in form 4 & 5. we also created a team know as Gladiolus Arcane Exotic Syzters. ``Don`t You Ever Dare To Find A Mess With Us`` is our SLOGAN. But I changed it with a new one ``YOU SLAP ME? WE SURELY GONNA SLAP YOU BACK!``. They alwesh be there for me. Even at 3 o`clock i the morning. Ezaa wana wake up cuz` of my call. mishh yah buddy! both of us now are far apart! anaa work as assistant teacher at jigsaw, ezaa` study at MD & i at PTE. hmm i hope they alwesh remember me.



about my STATUS?



Not-single,totally taken by PUTRAA sii The Boyfriend & perhaps i`m going to be his wife. so far he`s jush fine in all situation & i am the 1 who alwesh ruined everything. alwesh said ``break up & break up``. he alwesh hold me in that time. i`m a person who easily to fall & forget. he understand that. selfish me! & now? afte i end up my holiday & back to school i feel like we are not that close anymore so i tried to make it better by make a call on saturday evening but ea macam ignorance raah kuu~ i feel disappointing with him! x(

i think dat`s all for today!


★-->sii-bintang★,,

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama