★BINTANG★

09 Mac 2009

My Star Shines x(

I know I am damnly SELFISH I never care about his feeling. I alwesh do this. Jush keep silent when i mad with him. Even when he asked me that twice. Uhh why not yesterday he asked me that question. I will feel much better that today. As alwesh my answer ``ndapapa``. I know he don`t satisfied with my answer cuz` of my annoying text . Actually I did told him from my attitude. Yeaah! I am angry~ I angry cuz` of Saturday evening call. You ignore me on the phone! You make me wait! You picked your friend rather than me! Small matter? Maybe it`s a yes for you but not for me~ I jush want attention from you dear is that hard? I badly mish you! How could you do that!


GOSHH~ I LOVE YOU& I REALY MEAN THAT!


so pleshh don`t make it fade away again dear!



★-->sii-bintang★,,

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama