★BINTANG★

16 Jun 2021

yesterday was 20th june.


actually, last night i wana post this however there`s a lot of circumstances.

i hereby,

just wana share this..

yeaaay~now my birthday is COUNT DOWN!

29 days to go.

so for this year my age are coming 18th.

getting older?

yeaah,it is! \\=


i disagree with him when he said this..

``age is an ugly thing, and it goes on getting worse``
* pfff~

i think..

``as we grow older we grow both more foolish and wiser at the same time``

kankan?

who`s agree with me legs up please? d;

i have 2 wish for this year.

1. shhh~ it`s my secret.

2. i want to be a cheerful & successful young lady.
* big-big smile.


mamiabah = my inspiration,


my eldest siblings = my challenge,


wan bff & gae`ss = my motivation,








0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama