★BINTANG★

11 November 2009

end of the love story.


i`m hurt again & again,are you happy?
what i`ve done?
you liers!
what you mean by that?
darn you!! why giving hope & make me fall with no attention to catch me.
baby,what happen until make u think that way?
don`t call me baby.. i hate youuu!
nooo..there`s must be something unsettle here.. tell me slowly .. don`t let ur emotional feeling control you..your attitude now making her success in tearing us apart.
okay should i just pretend that i`m blind,deaf & stupid with what she told & email me. those pictures is suck it really was..
i`m not that worst..you should put your trust me on me..okaay?
I Love Youuu..
love? what`s the point of saying I love you after hurting me… I prefer you just kill me rather than punished me like this..
don`t said like that.. i can explain everything..
i guess i don`t need any explanation.. i think it`s better we`re until here cuz i`m sick with you!you are so endearing..& it`s killing me!!stop it!!




past is past,
friend is friend.



Label: ,

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama