★BINTANG★

06 November 2009

omg..he forgive me..

zieeeq
your mail make me
more guilty!

it remind me the moment
when they dislike me
you stubbornly ignore it..

i thought everything was
fine..

even our world is
totally different..

but after all..
i just cant fits you..



baby,we need to talk..
what do you mean?
something has come up..
what?what`s wrong?
i don`t want to hurt you babe..
omg i hope he does`nt break up with me..i love him so much.. *think*
are you there?
yeah..i`m here what is so important?
i`m not sure if i should say..
well~you already brought it up,so please please tell me..
i`m leaving..
what are you talking?i don`t want you too leave me..i love you..
not like that,i mean moving far away..
why your family lives over here..
well~my father sending me boarding school far away with my cousin..
i can`t belive this.. i don`t want you to go..
would you run away with me?
baby,you know i will do anything for you..but i can`t..you don`t know what would happen if i did..my dad will kill me..
it`s okaaay i understand i guess *sad*
i can`t believe what`s going on *thinking*
i need you to give something tonight i`m leaving on flight in the morning so i need to see you..
okaay i will sneak out & meet you in the park..
we will meet there`s in 20 mins..


they meet at nearby park..
they both hug each other & he gives her a notes..


begins to cry *tears*
baby,don`t cry you know i love you but i have to go..

i don`t how to show my sincere apology..
i`m not so good in that..

p/s:awaak..
mimpi manis yee?


Label:

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama