★BINTANG★

30 Oktober 2009

my cindrella guy?

you know what todaaay i saw my exx?Hue?we`re together when i was studied in elementary school.Its dat wat we kol a love monkey?uhh~yeaah sort of.R U mad?nope,i`m a look the one?no..then why u ask?Ok,I think U R mad..a bit?oh maybe cuz of my text..that`s why..U owez give me dis reason even im right..lol..don`t act like you know me well..See?I`m sory 4 wat I`ve done..I envied weneva U mentioned bout a guy esp he sum1 U used 2 love..but it`s happen a years ago..U dun understand..what?Can U control ur jeoulosy?hm..no..ohh..opss should we change the topic?Definitely yes,Ive several ques 2 ask..hmm?Do U wan 2 ans/not? what`s the ques?R U agree?go ahead..Wats da type of guy dat U find interesting 2 B ur partner life? why u ask me in the sudden? it`s weird,actually.Juz wan 2 know..idk what the answer..BORIIING..aha okaay okaay.. i want to find a guy who really love me through my worst & in even one day i have wrinkles on my face he stil there for me.Sweeet..Its dat ol?how bout da attitude?i don`t really care about that..Rely how about if he smoke?U said ur hart will have difficulty wit dat..it`s depends.Meaning?as i said before,its okay. if he do love me.. will he smoke infront of me? don`t be stupid..I get it now..i think it`s enough,now~it`s my turn..Hm I`m not done yet..I dun satisfied with ur ans..I know U R too demanding..lol so what else do want to ask?How bout da education?dun U so picky wit dat?err it will be better if he have higher education than me..Like me? ahaa yeaah..Den wat else? idk.What F da guy dat truly luv U is a non-muslim?no..it`s imposible.It can be happen..that`s a shit.. it will bring a big problem for me.y?cuz i seldom to done what should be done by a muslim..then how can i teach him to be a muslim?But if he wants 2 convert a muslim 4 U?hm i CONFUSE..stop asking about this..no way..idon`twant.So U dislike non-muslim?stop pushing me.I wan 2 know.seriously,i don`t have the answer.U prefer muslim?EXACTLY,i want him to guide me..it`s the duty for every husband in this world right?You remind me about the cindrella guy in U dream.ohh-- just forget about that.y?it`s just a dream..a fantasy..not for real...If I wan 2 B him?duhhh~annoying..don`t kidding me that way,okay?Im serious..really?Dun pretend U neva know wat i feel..it`s not like that..U owez make fun of me..NEEVEER.U R..you always jump to the conclusion.Lyk u b4..are you trying to take revenge on me?Don`t get me wrong,I juZ WAN 2 remind U ol ppl do dat.WHATSOEVER..i`m sleepy..wana off to bed..Ok.. Gudbye & Gudnyt.same goes to you..Do dream about me 2 B ur cindrealla guy. lalala~ ZzZ



Assalamualaikum,Cinta.



Label:

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama