★BINTANG★

13 Oktober 2009

yesterday story (=

salam!!! Pictures, Images and Photos

yesterday,
i met raa..

i just want to get my diary back..
so that`s why we met again
after.. a month ago..
yeaah still remember that..

now i think it`s not a good decision.

cuz i just can`t described what
i feel when he`s near me..

ever since we meet
i can`t stop thinking of him..

this make me realise
that the love is still there
but..

lalalala~
forget that..

anyway,
i have storry to tell
that involved about anaa~

after went home from school,
i`m off to the library in our village
with her.


* from left: me & anaa~

now she already finish her recruitment..
which is a YEAAAY for me..

anyway
congrats,babe!


we talk,
we laugh,
we share,
we enjoy
&
we remember.


Gladiolus Arcane Exotic Syzters,
never fall apart.

take note of it!



Label: ,

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama