★BINTANG★

06 Oktober 2009

Happy Eid Mubarak (:

gif.ku.11 Pictures, Images and Photos

heyyyy..
in my previous post..

i forgot too mentioned..
abooout thiss..



for the readerss who know me..

for things i did wrong,
for words which might hurt,
for jokes you can`t take
& for advises you can`t accept

MILLIONSS OF APOLOGISE..

ex-specially for the person,
who.. who always hurt by me.


yaaaw..
today`s my oral for english..



which i got D for the last December..
& an E for the June..
i`m so upset with that..

& tadi..
the question is about camping..
which i never done before..
i never camping..

argggghhhh!
i hate too remember it..

& soon i`m going to have
my written exam
on 21st october..

wishh me..
wishhh mee all the BEST? (;

todaaay also 1 of my niece birthday,





staay cute dear.smile Pictures, Images and Photos
babu didi will always love Pictures, Images and Photos you.


Label: , ,

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama