★BINTANG★

25 Ogos 2009

lalalala~ i`m back!


salam1 Pictures, Images and Photos

i feel like wana blog-ing so here i am!

today is 3rd ramadhan :D

HAPPY FASTING MOTHH TO ALL THE MUSLIM!

ramadhan Pictures, Images and Photos

FYI,
paaarutt kuu sakit aar
& now it`s almost 2.

like i`m gonna hold this in 4 hourss more..
ohh noooo!

everybody keep telling me
``JIE SABAR``

so right now i`m trying..

KUUUUSUUUT kuu ehh..

anyway,
yesterday jun exam result is already released..

& to bad i got E maahn.

i also went to my old school :D
smsab..

&& i think he saw me..
imhsb!

lalala~
just forget it!

heyyy,
here some photo taken by
adik my beloved sister
when we had a walk to
visit our old classroom..










& this? while i`m waiting..

i was being candid by ADIK..
THANKS sis!

honestly,
i felt so disappointing with myself..
cuz my parent`s i know they hope to much on me..
but in the end i just can`t achieve it..

furthermore,
this exam is not for free..
& i also entered tuition class for this exam..
i`m just wasting their money..

& now?
my dad ask me to sit for
this coming November exam..

which cost higher than before since
it`s label as a late candidate...

dad,
forgive me for this,yeaah?

i wana try harder next time..
i promise you this! ily!

okay then,
BYEBYE!

wana off to sleep =D



Label: ,

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama