★BINTANG★

03 Ogos 2009

my crushie.



i wana share about someone here.

his name start with a leter A
then the next words start with a letter M.



many ppl call him with the name start
with the letter M.

guess who?

him?
i like him..
he is so clever..
he is too polite..
he is too talented..
he is good-looking..
he is so cute to the max..
he is..

what else?
bluuuuur saya ehh.

the point is he can caught my attention..love emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos

however,
i seldom to have a conversation with him.
we always just says hello to each other.emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos
i never flirt him or even tried.

euuuw~ no waaay!
i`m not going to try that.

in my suggestion,
he don`t have any interest in a girl..

hey,
don`t get wrong by think that he`s a GAY.

no~it`s not that..
i think he want to more focus in his study..
or he is taken

however,
my opinion was proof WRONG.

when...

hopefully,
i`m the one you mentioned about..

FYI,
i`m not so good in making a confession..

futhermore,my feeling..
it will erase day by day..

& hell yeah ofcourse,
i never forget my deal with ezaa!

SINGLE until graduate \\=

but,
if i fall are he willing to catch me?
i just scared he did not..

lovelovelovelovelovelove~





Label:

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama