★BINTANG★

30 Julai 2009

30th,goodbye to july.

hello readers,
out there!


please forgive me for the lack of update!

lately,i just no interest in here.

idk why..

maybe nowadays i`m busy..
with a tonne of homework given
by my beloved tutors..

here the continuation,
my celebration was held on the 20th july at my home.

THANKS for those who`s participate on that day.

my WAN BFF;
Ryna & Kerul,
Ainy & Dhuan.

Dudes Of 5E`ss;
Kimbo,
Ruzdy,
Asnawi,
Azri,
Hadi,
Nabil,
Ameng,
Mai,
& Shukri my ps mate.

none of babes of 5E`ss are there.
maybe cuz of it was held in NIGHT.

nevermind,
my party still going on.








i also thankful to
my sister sii adik,
eaan,
liana
& liah

for the lovely greeting in their own blog.

lastly star-shines,
wish me to have my own happiness
without you in my daily life.


Label:

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama