★BINTANG★

23 Jun 2009

WHATSOEVER!

i`m suffer cuz of my stomach.

cuz`

i had lost my appetite since this evening.

& that`s the reason why i feel so weak.

i online..

he text me..
* smile.

as usual we fight again..

i don`t understand him..

canaakan tuu aar.

i remember he asked me to be honest,
if there`s something i dislike about him,
but when i did so~

ea ucaap akuu tukang complaint!

who should be blame for that!

& it`s getting worst.

when he text this....



tatty:well~ i`m not your dream guy..
teddy:ohh.
teddy:good at least you knew it.
tatty:see?you never make me feel better
teddy:but do you make me feel that way when you even hard to trust me?
tatty:how many time should i tell you?....


blablablablabla.

i don`t hate him,
i just hate myself for being...
uhh i ruined everything.


WHATSOEVER!



today,i hang out with my siblings in the mall gdg`ss.

we watch this movie



i wish i gets a chance to rewrite my life back!

anyway,
zac efron is so damnly gorgeous in this movie.

i think i have crush with him?

naaah~
never think of it!



lee min ho,
is still my big fan!




have a look some rare photo of
lee min ho.

but still,
he look so HOT!

*kiraaai2!


Label:

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama