★BINTANG★

28 Mei 2009

getting better? i think so~

playing with my names ;D

W - can be funny and dumb at times
A - crazy
J - is very sexual
I - is really sweet & romantic
H - stick to one
A - crazy
H - stick to one


my opinion..


funny & dumb?
yeaah~ if i hang out with WAN BFF i tend to be a joker(;

crazy?
it always happen,especially a moment with GAE`ss cuz` we love stupid,silly & crazy things.

very sexual?
whooopsy~ i have no idea about this!

really sweet & romantic?
idk~ do you mean by giving chocolate, card & whatsoever? i think yeaah i did so.

stick to one?
i might easily have a crush but i try to be the one!



mummy~




i WANT this i-phone plessssh! i wish tho have it! OMG~it`s totally the perfection of my taste!

today i just found out that anaa~ my buddy is going to have her recruit on this coming 14th june adik`s birthday (; THANK GOD! make it BRIGHT babe & remember GAE`s promish bright as a ★ shines!

& 1 more thing don`t mention about barcelona infront of me or get hell out of here! ahahaa~ don`t be serious it just mean to be a joke! it`s lame baah when i remember sukri sing me a song about man.u got defeated!


Label: , ,

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama