★BINTANG★

13 Mei 2009

praaaay for me! okaay? (;


hello! (;

i`m busy~ to many things to do =/ so it`s hard for me to active in this blog.

i don`t lie! it`s TRUE!

hmm i jush done doing my business study & geography`s corrections then my next task is revise for my 3rd geography assessment~ i guess it`s the last one before parent`s meet so i wanaaa have a high mark for survive~

since my assessment is tougher i wanaa you guyss wish for me to have a better grade in every assessment that i had take~

anywaay~

err the point i want to post for todaay are this:

first,,

13th may 2009 is NADSS birthday (;



p/s:naadss,err cute kan gambar muu ar d; kuu ambil dari fs actually kuu kan ambil gambar yg macm emy tapi.. ko insaf dah waa d; ahaaahaa

guyss you know what?she`s still 16 years old~ i`m impressed with her cuz` in my age at 16 i still at form 4~ but she`s now study at pte as a lower 6~

i wish her to meet a perfect guy 1 day & also success in her carrier (;

secondly,,

ezaa` my best buddy!

she`s not in a good condition right now~ yesterday she went to hospital by ambulaans =/ uhhh i really-really hope it`s not worst than what i`ve got in my mind~

& she told me that she felt cold last night & her hart`s sick err or maybe hard to breath? i guess so~i`m not really sure =s

so you guyss out there will you accompany me to pray for her to get well soon~

pleshh don`t make me feel alone pray for her~

okaay? (;

Gladiolus Arcane Exotic Syzters?
..small finger UP,,it`s forever & ever babe!...

our QUOTES!

ghaa;;

``don`t like?

i don`t wana know!
i don`t wana care!``

get me?

``talk to the hand!`` said anaa~

while ezaa`?

``whatsoever!``



Label:

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama