★BINTANG★

20 April 2009

20th April 09.. 3 month to go! x)



hello x)

today? it`s a bit tired day!

last night i sleep late again i jush can`t close my eyes to sleep maybe cuz of he`s there chatting with me~ i mish him braabish~ he told me that he`s going to wait for me~ seriously i happy with that & i said that 1 day i promish i be back~

but... i feel like i fall in love for someone else err is it for a long time or ... idk! he`s so cool babe... p ntaaah aar~

forget it!

eyyy anyway last night man.u kalaah penalty uhh i have no mood tarus! x(

then in the next day i have a research at serusop area.. i have a fun! with them my grop =] there`s a lot a photo that we take~ but now i did not have the pictures maybe soon erm later on if i have a time i will try to upload here~

the only photo that i take on my own jush a picture of kimbo before we go there!



so this is him playing with his fone (;

& the next photo i think he try too fooling around ;p




p/s: to akim ahaaa biar ko famous sapa suruh ambil gambar curi saja x)












while this guess who?



the bus driver who can`t stop talking in all the time we go there & this is his video that i take using my fone~ idk it`s clear or not..


lastly,i already change my theme song i love it..



0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama