★BINTANG★

13 Mac 2009

13th MARCH my beloved DAD Birthday!

today is a special day for me x) well~ it`s my beloved father`s birthday~ he`s now 54th years old~ he`s one of that person that i appreciate & i do care. I wish in my life time i never hurt his feeling. He alwesh give me inspire & encourage me to have a bright future.So this time i try my besh NO!! i give my besh to have a straight A`s. AMIN!


Unfortunely,it`s a bad day for my little brother. He broke up and this time he seriously fall in love with this girl but the problem come from his girlfriend`s mother. Poor him. He seems like look jush fine. Really? Hope it`s not a FAKE! I know him very well.




Jush Remember Things Happen For A REASON & Believe Allah Take Back Something That We Treasure When He Have A Better Thing To Give!




Maybe Allah want him too feel how hurt being treat like that. A playbook cannot bring any happiness. Yeaah~ i know he`s change. He`s not that fawk`n damn asshole PLAYBOY anymore but It`s a KARMA. What goes around turn around. Perhaps he can LEARN.

★-->sii-bintang★,,

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama