★BINTANG★

21 April 2009

i addicted to this! whines..

after arrive home i jush come here to published my new post!

hell yaah~ nowadayss i more addicted to blog-ing!

actually my mood are not really that good since i know that i have another tuition class at ... err... idk what it`s name is~ i jush know it`s close to the DQ & pizza hut restaurant~


uhh~
whines..
arghhh~
goshhh!
tuition?
seriously~
it`s BOTHER me alotss!


every week on tuesday & thursday i spent my time to have a tuition class about a hour & 15mins then now i`m going to have another tuition class start from this friday.. the sad thing is it take 2 hours & 30 minss babe!

first dad ask me either i agree or not? but at the end he`s kindaa pushy! so i take a long breath & said yes! daddy ily! dat`s why i agree~ my june exam are coming soon on 26th may so it does`nt take to long~ moreover,it`s for my own good! right?!

then after we go there our next destination is soon lee...shopping? ahaa maybe~ i got stomach-ache so we have our dinner at ayamku restaurant..

& this?



Mami & Abah~ the most person that i appreciate so much & i hope i never hurt their feeling~ mummy? she`s smile (; hope it`s beyond forever!

tommorow? i`ve been pick to have an invitation to final competion of HSBC young entrepreneur which held at wahoo manggis mall~ i want to have a great day tommorow cuz he also there & kimbo! pray for me okaay =)

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama