★BINTANG★

30 April 2009

yesterday was 30th.



god help me!

i can`t close my eyes to sleep & this fucking damn headache is killing me! i already ate 2 pills of panadol but however it`s does not effect me~ & now i feel like i wana eat all of them! pttff this headache! i can`t stop thinking about him! i sick sick sick sick of it! keep asking myself am i regret to let him go? it`s a no right? but why my tears are keep falling? my puppy eyes won`t lie! uhhh~ zureen you`re right! now i`m the one who regret doing all of this! baabi~ it`s hurt me brabish! =) i fake a smile jush want to hide my pain~ so people surrounding me don`t really worry especially mummy~ uhhhh~ a lunatic me!

JUSH LET HIM GO OKAAY!

this is my decision so make it right!i`m jush fine~ jush need a time to cure ;) & PUTRAA? he deserved a girl who much better than me! HOPE SO! PUTRAA do a good take care of yourself! ilmnysm!


hm anyway i jush know that ezaa give me a mail! i feel relieved after read that~ wana know what she mail me? simple jaa~ i mish you ezaa! actually i wana call you tapi i think you already sleep right now!

so this the mailbox that i received from her ;)


Jush wana say HALLO. AND assalamu'alaikum !

MISS G.A.E Syzters'ss !

Huh ~

anyway,

study hard & study smart okk.

(; wish youu cautious in everyday, everywhere& in everything youu do.



Just keep in touch aite !



I'm gonna be having a lot to do&very busy.

I'll be apologizing for it.

Futhermore,

if i'm unconcern about yaa as if it happens tho.

Forgive me will yaa.



K take care then.

Farewell ~~



ezaa'ss here ~

WHAT SO EVER !



lalala~from what happen i learn that~

Never give up upon something if you still wana TRY!
Never wipe your tears if you still wana CRY!
Never settle with an answer if you still wana KNOW!
NEVER say you don`t love him..If you can`t let him go!

Label:

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama