★BINTANG★

24 April 2009

fridaay?! nothing special babe~

fridaay? time to have a rest & feel like i want to absent from attend the school tommorow~ tireed banaar-banaar!today i suppose to start my tuition class but it`s cancel as my wish cuz i told daddy that i have a project to do so he agree =)

yesterday is my niece [the daughter of my 1st eldest sister] birthday!

so happy 5th birthday to her(;



this photo taken by her own.. wani so cute right? ofcourse x) today there`s no birthday party for her~ maybe on the next week








me & wani~ this photo is jush nice! x)



errr what`s next?

today?? nothing`s special happen jush a damn thing! i fight with wani`s mother which is my sister~ hmm forget it~ it`s a MESS~ so i don`t wana remember anything that hurts me!

anyway jay already give me the photo that she take from our research on tuesday~so i upload it here as what i said before~





candid from the back~ 1st shop that we interviewed! GUARDIAN shop~







ahaa ngambar sii-matin & saiful~ luckily i don`t turn around~





from-left:nads,saiful,me,mateen&kimbo at cd & dvd shop.




kimbo mateen~
sii-mateen jua dcandid nyaa tuu cuath urang lain ;p
& me? jush the half behind of me (;





hmm this is our last destination~ we have our own evening meal at ayamku~from right:nads,me,saiful,kimbo,mateen ciaan nda nampak then follow by piqah


i think that`s all for today x)

don`t think so~

jush wana say something about him~ i a bit mish him~ day by day my feeling for him hmm.. not too much~ actually i do love him but it`s better BE FRIEND? yeaah~ i think that`s the answer~ i don`t want to have any special relationship right now~ i so sure it`s better alone~ so i will not make any carved in my heart neither him~



0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama