★BINTANG★

26 Mei 2009

blow me the happiness~ can you?



goshhh~why punishing me like this? =`c

ziee,i think it`s enough until here i don`t want to continue to the next step as what we had planned just be FRIEND!

hmm you are just the same! your promise just leave as an empty words, so why i should i stay when you even hard to trust me?moreover, i hate you for being that way i know who am i & ask your mum to hands off from my life. FAREWELL!

hmm what else?

anaa~

gave me a love letter! d;
so here it goes..

tertariklah kepada seseorang yang dapat membuat mu tersenyum, kerana hanya kegembiraan yang dapat membuat hari-hari yang gelap menjadi cerah & jika seseorang yang amat istimewa dalam hidup kamu telah pergi janganlah terlalu bersedih terimalah kenyataan sekurang-kurangnya dia pernah membahagiakan kamu.


p/s:thanks babe & see you on this friday (;

tommorow`s thursday? lalala~ at last my tuition class was over!

i feel like want to go somewhere that can make me calm & release this tension! hmm school is tiring~ i start to feel bored with it =/ uhh take a deep breath & remember my ambition is to graduate with a better result right? so make it right~ for mami & abah i will do it (;

rara..

does he ever think of me? =/ stupid thought. my life move on, you will stay in my heart until time make me forget you! wish him every happiness & i wish you are still mine~

& also cannot wait THE FINAL of UEFA!




Label: ,

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama