★BINTANG★

24 Mei 2009

a new life start to began (;



lalalala~

now~

i want to start a new life without rara! (;

& i really-really mean it~ him? a piece of a memory of my life that i should erase~ yeaah i wish i can do that however it`s HARD wish me to SUCCES~ the more harder i tried to convinced myself that he`s not the one for me~ the more i want him back to hold me!

so i MOVE ON & ENJOY LIFE!

just want to recall back.

him a guy who approach me, try to make me fall until i had a crush with him & as i remember our relation was in the rush it`s suddenly happen after he called me~ day by day i love him more but sometimes my feeling was ups & down so cuz` of that i alwesh wana broke up with him~ & he always waited for me but not today!



you used to wait for me when i tried to say goodbye even it happen more than once =`c

but now i just can`t wait for you~ i can`t do it! yeaah many ppl tried to convinced me if you are my destiny you will return for me but however i can`t believed that~ uhhhh~ i just sick of waiting & the way he text me the day before? make me believe he will not return & he just want to take revenge over me!i wish that girl will make you happy! yeaaah i hope so! =`c

raraa; so i will FORGET you & try to NEVER TURN BACK!




Label:

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama