★BINTANG★

16 Mei 2009

it`s suck & complicaated!



what a bored night~

tonight i`m watching af alone~uhh feel so lonely~i wisssh aril win the first trophy!

hmm

& me?

a pampered girl who love to make alotss of trouble =/

even that person just want to give suggestion in a polite way~however my responsed was unpleasant~ziee i know you might read this~i just not in the good mood in that moment when you told me that news!it`s suck!it`s really does!i won`t forget you also said so~ so i hope you understand why i being rude~

so i herby asking an apology from you & pleshh don`t make any worst!

uhhh my life`s getting messy & messy & messy!

& putraa~

at the first when we united back everything is alright but now? idk~ to me he`s a bit change! maybe cuz` of i always wana break up~so now i`m the forgotten~ i deserved this right? yeaaah i think so~ maybe it`s KARMA!

still think what`s best for me & ezaa` told me to do what in my mind~ when i try to find the solution it`s stuck since he did not contact me so let it be this waay~uhh putraa te quiero~ =`c

i won`t cry right? yeaah ofcourse not just keep smiling!

hope tomorrow`s picnic at pantai muara will make me more relieved & forget this hurtful thingss~

Label:

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama