★BINTANG★

01 Jun 2009

Happiness (;


now it`s already june & july is coming soon. i did`nt ask for anything, i jush want the happiness.

hell no~ i don`t want the last tragedy happen again in my life.
* 2 thumps up (;

i`m type of girl that can be so hurt but still can smile & try to brighten up people surrounding me.

so for now on i want to return in a track of life that i used to live before.



smile from heaven.

i falling love at first sight when kalina show me this photo it`s a a moon & 2 stars. so cute! kuu sukaa! (:



this is me! cool right? i just found a new web to edit a picture. thanks to deyyy for telling me (;

& in order to make myself busy i aso edited my best buddy photos, it`s become their primary photo at fs.




this is anaa (;

soon she`s going to have her recriut. first i feel a bit shocked & worried when she inform me.

i just can`t believe it but that`s the fact. i hope she can survive life in there.

hope in the next 3 months, she`s still alive. ahaa d;








while this is ezaa`.

she`s the youngest among the ĞĽãđiõĽûs ã®çãñє єxõ®tiç sýztє®s✯,,

err now she`s studying at MD. i hope she can succes & me as well.

i wish both of us will study at UBD 2 years later. AMIN!




& actually tommorow we guys wana hang out at the mall gdg but i not sure yet. this gather was being post poned for about 2 week maybe? & ezaa` want to post pone lagi cuz she had a planned with her md`s friends then when i told her next week anaa is busy. her responsed just ``hmm liat laa.`` pffff! whines.

ezaa`
sorry to write this i don`t know are you going to read or not, i just wana let you know i felt disappointing with you.


Label:

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama