★BINTANG★

07 Jun 2009

what a hetic weekend \=



hello (;




today is weekend but however i have no leisure time.

there`s alot of things that i should done & i suppose to start doing it last night err but i did`nt!

task to do:

1. geography subject.

my tutor gave me a homeworks to do in population topic & also in next tuesday i`m going to have my test since my overall assessment mark for geography just 45% so i want to make a good effort on it (;

2. malaay subject.
malay? nowadays my class was take over by the UBD teacher that`s why we had homework to done & tutor azim, my sastera teacher, also gave me homework.

3. bussiness study.
i was elected as a financial manager & there were 5 workers under me. financial department is so damn difficult is hard for us to searched for the information. actually first i want to be a sales & marketing manager but saiful pick it first. or i should chose IT? it`s akim position but it`s much easier he just have 2 employees under him. ohh pleshhh it`s too difficult for me!




i hope i can finish all of this by today!

anyway,soon i will try to upload some photos that i take yesterday during FRUIIIT party =D




Label:

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama