★BINTANG★

05 Jun 2009

GAE`ss gathering.

dear blog.

today i feel very HAPPY ;D

last night i slept over at kalina`s house.


this photo was taken at kalina`s car \= i asleep! however in midnight at my sister house, i hardly to sleep as what i had thought cuz it`s 1 of my behaviour in this time being so to prevent myself for doing a stupid thing i try to finish up my business study homework.





* what`s wrong?

hey! all of my stuff are pink that`s why i took picture of it.

in morning,i woke up around 7 as what we had planned we went out to tasek lama to jog after that we have our breakfast in gdg then also in the same area kalina bought me a ROSE.




i love it! it`s name is charm eve. eve? is ezaa` suggestion (;

actually it`s come from a word of believe, i just want to make it more simple & short. guyss wish for eve, to grow healthy. cuz` if eve can survive until syawal month i can get 30 bucks from my 2nd eldest sister. so wish me to win this challenge.


in evening (;








06th june 09,it`s Gladiolus Arcane Exortic`s gathered. now,we had been truly separated. me? study at PTE M & ezaa`? staying at hostel of MD. while anaa~? she soon want to dissapear from my life for 3 months. arggh~ i want mamiabah agree to transfer me at MD. hm i just scare if mum won`t let me if i ask. i will try,someday? hmm just wait for the right time to spell it infront on my parent`s.

ezaa` & anaa~

``chiip!chiip!chiip!`` ahaaa! thanks for the laughter. don`t ask why we`re laughing cuz` we`re CRAZY! & freaak? that`s the way we roll it.

best buddies,THANKS for this happiness! ;D


p/s:

imishhimsomuch! &idon`tknowuntilwhenthisfeelingwilldissapearfrommyheart

there`s alot of thing that remind me of him.x(





Label: , ,

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama