★BINTANG★

16 Jun 2009

STRONG-HEARTED as tatty said.



Life Quotes

Life Quotes

Life Quotes

Life Quotes

Life Quotes

Life Quotes

Life Quotes

Life Quotes

Life Quotes

Life Quotes

Life Quotes


Life Quotes

Life Quotes


Life Quotes



i`m a young lady who should enjoy life & be happy not being moody in every mins of the day.

arghh!


˙ɯıɥ ɟo oƃ ʇǝן oʇ ʇsǝpɹɐɥ ʎɯ ʇɐ ƃuıʎɹʇ ǝɹǝɥ ɯ,ı sı ʇɔɐɟ ǝɥʇ ʇnq puıɯ ʎɯ uı sʎɐʍןɐ s,ʇı ,,¡ɹǝʌǝɹoɟɯıɥǝʌoןı,,


ENOUGH is ENOUGH.

& this?

dedicated for the person who know me especially you..

dear tatty,
my guardian angel.

it's amazing when STRANGERS become FRIENDS,

but its sad when FRIENDS become STRANGERS.

Soon you are going to abroad again & i`m the last 1 who knew it.
* pfff~ whines.

THANKS for that!

I just want to let you know.

I never want to lose u as a friend!


I
I
I
I
I
V


I met u as a STRANGER.

Now i have u as a FRIENDS.

I hope we meet in our next walk of life where friendship never ends.


Imaynotbethe

mostimportantperson

inyourLiFE

Ijusthopethat

whenyouhear

myname
you
smile&say


That's My Friend..



Label:

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama