★BINTANG★

14 Jun 2009

1st day of holiday.


hmm~ whines!

actually today i feel so emo!

i think it`s been a week i don`t remember him but todaay..
i heard something bad about him,it`s really-really bad!
i just don`t want to share that story within my siblings.

then GAE`ss? uhh ezaa`
nowadays she difficult to get online.

while tatty~
i`m so sorry for being rude,
i don`t want to mentioned his name as your wish
& thanks for your warmth cheers.
but still..i don`t say yes.

to make me forget that thing i try to make myself busy by changing my blog skin.

it have a new look now.

see? there`s a lots of pink fallen star. suka kuu!
* big smile!

todaay it`s 14 june `09,
my very truly closest sister birthday!




Glitter Words





she`s one of important in my life ;D


cuz she is my witness,who sees me at my worst & best! she is my partner in crime,my best companion, someone who knows when i fake a smile,a listener,conspirator,a counselor,a sharer of delights & sorrows too. she is also my teacher,she teach me about fairness,cooperation,kindness & caring.

she`s almost my twin!



have a blaast dear even mamiabah is not here =c

honestly, i feel envy with her.
she look really happy with her day ;D

& i wonder am i going to be happy during my birthday party?
idk yet, i hope on that day i will happy in the fullest.

next,i`m going to tell about our last day of school.

12th june `09.

it`s cross-country event for PTE M.

the result:

the 1st champion: indera mahkota.

the 2nd champion: indera wijaya.

the 3rd champion: indera putra.

the 4th champion: indera pahlawan.


i satisfied with this cuz indera mahkota is still the winner!
HWAAITI!

our photo is published in borneo buletin in today date err i think it`s in the 1st page or the last 1, just have a look.

this is the reason why my leg is injured now.
jalan pun macam apaa \\=

it`s WORTH plaang!
cuz i got medal, as the 11th.
* thumps up!





but i start to feel KCARIAN kan mami D=
paa~ nda urang kan dikusut & diinggul.
my fone is BROKEN DOWN!

ohh pampered me! \\=


Label: , ,

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama