★BINTANG★

08 Julai 2009

ohh assesment week!

heyy readerss!cute emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos


i hereby just want too inform this blog is
UNACTIVE
for a moment.

bcuz`




now i`m having assessment week!




wish me all the best,OKEii ! Pictures, Images and Photos?


& won`t forget,
on 20th July..

12 days more to go to my
18th birthday.emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos

especially,emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos

my WAN BFF,

Gladiolus Arcane Exotic Syzters,

Babes & Dudes of 5E`s [08]


you`re invited to my birthday celebration.

ohh please
for those who`s not feeling so well on that day,emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos
i`m sorry to say..

DEAR,YOUR NOT WELCOME.

take note of it! emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos

p/s:
Used to believe in love
Used to believe in fairy tales
Since my heart's been crushed
I don't believe in much

I NEED HELP!

Don't know which way to turn
Figure it out for myself
I've just started to learn
There's no such thing as fairy tales

Twinkle twinkle little star
Why do my dreams seem so far
Up above the world so high

Won't somebody tell me why?
Can you help me out?
Can you tell me what love is all about?




Label: ,

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama