★BINTANG★

27 Jun 2009

25th June 09 - 5e`ss gather

on that day i had alots of fun with them.

-zureen,nads,miera,yanti,fariza,mas,naziratul,
kimbo,maiyo,mingo,nabil,ruzdy,wadud,azrie,
iskandar,hadi & syahmi.

for those who`s absent,i miss you guyss.

especially GAE`ss.


- my bestest buddies ; ezaa` & anaa~

anaa~
can`t come cuz of her recruit.

while ezaa`
her parent`s won`t let her go.


& also



- teacher pauline,it`s too difficult for us to reach her \\=

& 5E`ss,
don`t forget on this 5th July 09,
we`re going to have our gather again at mall gdg.

perhaps,all of us can come.

since my fone are still in the same situation,
so i did`nt take a picture of that day.

but no worries,
cuz some of my friends did.

here`s some photo taken by kimbo.

my best mate.
* smile.


- me with him. *kuu nada tau ea ambil gambar*


- us. * big smile.


- chilling.


- & bill,bhapa ko? =.= CUTE ko aar.


- dudez of 5[E]xtereme`ss in SMSAB`08


- that`s me. *GAAUK,eyy mliaat urang BBQ bah tuu*


- trying to check is`t okay if we use this way.

- that`s me again.



- at beach, from right: me,yanti & mieraa.

5e`ss 08,
THANKS for the SWEET memory.

there`s alot of picture taken by miera,
but now i`m waiting for her response tapi nadaa..

tadi ku text ea & ea cakap esuk ea UPLOAD.
& soon if i get the photoss i will try to upload it here.

bytheway,
i really hope this holiday is being exteneded for a week!
AMIN!AMIN!AMIN!

if yes,I LOVE IT!

tapi i read from brudiret,macam sure dah.

have a check;
http://www.brudirect.com/index.php/200906271504/First-Stories/public-urge-delay-school-reopening.html




Label:

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama