★BINTANG★

29 Julai 2009

i`m BACK!

assalamualaikum!

almost a month i did`nt post anything..

i`m too
buuuuussssyy!

1st was my assement week,
then my birthday celebration
which actually was canceled by me.

cuz`
when i ask permission to my mum.
her answer ``jua tanya abah``

as i know,
she did that..

ONLY when he disagree with my wish.
so i don`t make any move to ask daddy.

but FYI,
my plan still running with my plan B.
it is hang out at mall gdg with my bestest & GAE`ss.

on the last night of being 17th..
mummy said
``die,abah nyuruh dah tuu ko manggil kawan muu``

i was a bit suprised in that moment.

so in that night jua
i just sent then a simple message.
that`s why i call it as..

``indeed-rush-celebration!``

then then then..

tommorow i`m going to continue this story..

cuz my eyes is so sleepy \\=

anyway,
i never know that my blog look lame
using internet explorer!

you out there,
i suggest you to visit my blog using mozilla firefox.

p/s: //m\\ for sure,i like him & i wish to tell.




Label: ,

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama