★BINTANG★

05 Ogos 2009

moody! D=


arghhh~
i`m not IN THE FAWKING MOOD!Smiley Pictures, Images and Photos

my WALLET..
i had lost it!

i start to notice this from yesterday..

in my business study period,
which was my 1st class on that day..

tutor roslin:sapa ada duit damit $5-$5?

then i checked my bag to take out my wallet,
but it was`nt there.

so i tried to think positive..

by make my own suggestion
that i forgot to bring it.

at home,
it cud`nt find it!!!

as what i remember,
the day before it`s still with me..

even after i went home from the school,
i still remember that..

then now?

where the hell is it?Smiley Pictures, Images and Photos

my wallet will return,right?
AMIN!!


another story.........................................



at the school,
while i was waiting for daddy
to fetch me around 4pm.

there was a girl waiting too..
then her fone rang!

``I hung up the phone tonight
Something happened for the first time
Deep inside it was a rush, what a rush
Cause the possibility
That you would ever feel the same way
About me, just too much, just too much
Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it really just another crush?
Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
But I know this crush ain?t going away-ay-ay
Going away-ay-ay
Are we just friends? Is there more? Is there more?
See it's a chance we've gotta take
Cause I believe that we can make this into
Something that will last, last forever, forever!``


listen to this song,
it`s a OUCH for me..

flashback when,
he tried to conquer my heart,
i used to think that he just my another crush.

flashback when,
after he called me for the 1st time,
i had accept him as the boyfriend of mine.

everything is a RUSH...

just for a second,
i felt so weepy..emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos

& asked myself..

``why?what is this?is it worth``

thank god,
i can hold my tear.

for me,
sometimes it`s better to be ignorant...

but,
idk why today i become too sensitive
if something involve about him.

maybe after knowing that
he`s been HURT by that girl?

pffff~
hopefully,it`s not TRUE.

star-shines,
i wish you every happiness.


Label:

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama