★BINTANG★

28 Ogos 2009

ramadhan (:



Salam Pictures, Images and Photos


a week of ramadhan (;
yesterday was 2nd of my family`s tadarus.

first was held in my home,
on 23rd august 09.



& yeterday was the 2nd daay..
it`s was held at ka diana house,
at jangsak :D





on that day,
1 of my niece are played with the stickerss..
she`s adriana.

so everyone`s so sporting by just let my niece stick it..
on the face of everyone (;

it`s sooo sooo ENJOYABLE..








errr~
this is for someone who`s so pig-headed!

l-o-v-e Pictures, Images and Photos

ell ohh vee ee Pictures, Images and Photos

LOVE Pictures, Images and Photos


dude,define it for me!!
can you??


cuz
i seems lost!!

lalalala~

lasty,
i mishh them..

i mishh evrything from the past of me..
i mish GAE`ss..

ezaa`
currently busy with
MP thingy & hostel.

while anaa~
she`s now having her
RECRUIT.

it`s a YEAYY (:
for me after the end of september.

miless awaay?
GAE'sss still a SYZTERSSSSS!

hmm okaay then,
i want to have my sahur!
duuuuh~

Bye Pictures, Images and Photos



Label: ,

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama