★BINTANG★

16 September 2009

ted,dakirai yo [ihy]



Avril Lavigne - Tomorrow.



p/s:This is an avril lavigne video where she is crying cause her grandpa die that day when sha was on tour..away from him and the rest of her family but that didn´t stop her to sing and she dedicate the song to her grandapa..

And I wanna believe you,
When you tell me that it'll be ok,
yeah I try to believe you,
But I don't

When you say that it's gonna be,
It always turns out to be a different way,
I try to believe you,
Not today, today, today, today
(Today)

[Chorus:]

I don't know how I'll feel,
tomorrow, tomorrow
I don't know what to say,
tomorrow, tomorrow,
it's a different day,

(Tomorrow)

It's always been up to you,
It's turning around,
It's up to me,
I'm gonna do what I have to do,
just don't

Give me a little time,
Leave me alone a little while,
Maybe it's not too late,
not today, today, today, today, today...

Hey yeah yeah, hey yeah yeah,
and I know I'm not ready,

Hey yeah yeah, hey yeah yeah,
maybe tomorrow

Tomorrow... it may change
Tomorrow... I'm gonna change


It is hard to believe that a man is telling the truth
when you know that you would lie if you were in his place.



anyway,



ekaa H 18thB (;

may god bless you!
succes in life!
& i wish you every happiness!

lalalala~
ily!




Label: , , ,

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama