★BINTANG★

29 Ogos 2009

glory for man.u!!





YEAAAAAY!

just now,
i`m watching
Manchester United vs Arsenal..

& FYI,
it`s WORTH!!

man.u won (:
2-1.

even

owen was not there plaay-ing!
there are still the winner (;

well~
what can i said?

LOL.

anyway,
my shoe for this coming Aidilfitri
is already coming (;

even the colour is not the same
with what i had seen before in
the catalog but still it`s
look BEAUTIFUL in my eyes..

& also
THANKS to my second eldest sister..
for give me her shoe..

this happen cuz our feet size
is just the same..

the best thing about it is..
the shoess that she gave is still new.

1 of it never been used,
while the 2 shoess,
she`s just wore it once..

it`s a GREAT ADVANTAGE
for me!! (;

ehh kaamuu,
Manchester United manang!

NYAMAN TIDUR KU NE (=




Label: ,

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama