★BINTANG★

06 September 2009

ohh~sixth september.



at 12 o` clock,
my phone rang.

it is his birthday alarm..

& honestly,
i feel so bad if nda greet eaa..

sound stupid?
yeaaah..i think so..

whatsoever!

idk why,
so here am i..

RAAA,Happy Birthday =D






my



idk if this still matter..

but..
for me..

pfff~
mahn,it`s hard to explain..

it take a minute to have a crush on someone,
an hour to like someone,
& a day to love someone.

but it take a lifetime to forget someone.

& i am that type of person..

perhaps,
one day it will completely fade away
as what you did to me.

soon,
i`m going to burn all of this stuff..

wish me to have the courage,yeah?







lalala~

my niece also birtday today,
nana (;

* later i will upload her cake`s birthday.

& actually,
today i suppose to have a gathering with GAE`ss..

it happen in a sudden cuz
anaa is holiday right now..

but ezaa`
have her exam in this coming tuesday..

while me?
daddy won`t let me!!

okaaay then..

duhhhhh~



Label: ,

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama