★BINTANG★

01 Oktober 2009

i`m BAAACK!



pfffff~
sorry for the lack of update.

getting lazy with this blog
& getting addicted with FB.

first my topic is about
my EXAAAM!

ohh nooo~
i`m not prepare well!
seriously,it`s suck!
& yet 3 papers to go!

my geo paper..
is sooo soo damn difficult!

actually,
it will be easy
if only i do my revision!
also goes to my bm paper..

my next topic is..
my eldest sister is off
to cairo with her husband
on last tuesday.

with a reason to take a master there.
& cuz of that both of them must make
a decision to leave thier child here..
pooor them!

anyway,
my cousin also off to cairo..
she got a yayasan scholarship..
keep it up girl!

here`s our foot..

* i love this! sweeet!

lastly,my topic is love~ Pictures, Images and Photos.
he asks me why i`m still single?
why keep on rejected him?

is it cuz of i`m longing for someone?
i`m not ready yet to involved in a relationship?
or is it because you are still bleeding?

me?
don`t know the answer..
i just happy being single..
so i think i should continue it..

until a right guy is appear in my life..

lalala~
whatsoever!



Label: , ,

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama