★BINTANG★

07 Oktober 2009

insomnia.


yesterday,
i can`t sleep since
my flu is bothering me..

so i wasting my time to japar`s room..
my brother since bilik nya sajuk..

we have a conversation about love..
yes,love!

he said

``when had we hurt someone.
one day u might also feel the same..
& start to feels regret about
what we had done before..``


i think he`s opinion is RIGHT.
cuz what`s goes around,turn around..

anyway,
i miss GAE`ss..

we seldom to contact each other..
i know everyone is busy with their own life..


i always said this too ezaa`


you are not just lost in my sight
but i also lost you from my side.

hey prove it just my wrong theory.
Gladiolus Arcane Exotic Sister FOREVER,right?


i know it`s sound rude..
but until when i`m gonna keep it..

ezaa`,
gomen-ne!

anyway,
here`s some photo screen take by me.
when we had a video call.












babe,
i miss to hanging out with you.
we always shared time toghether..

but not today,
i hope you have your own reason
for doing this..

yet i never regret become
your best buddy.

& you are more than a little
sister to me.

thanks,
for be the 1 before.

if not,
i might already die now (:



Label: ,

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama