★BINTANG★

10 Oktober 2009

yes,him (:

morning Pictures, Images and Photos

i wake up when he want to call me.

he is..
how should i describe himquestionmark emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos
maybe..a sweet talker.
i agree pink emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos

mahn,i kinda like him & even more.

but
i just not sure..
does he really meant that..
or whaatquestionmark emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos
i scare he just fool me..

anywaay,
my day is not really
full with happiness.

my tears fall.smile Pictures, Images and Photos
its`s all because of my marks..

it`s not so good.
hopefully,i will pass..

pray,for mequestionmark emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos
okaayquestionmark emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos (:

i also..
text with raa..

pff~it`s hard for me to explain..
but truly,i can`t forget him..

lalalala~
wana sleep.nite nite Pictures, Images and Photos


Label: , ,

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama