★BINTANG★

19 Oktober 2009

pffff~

GOOD MORNING Pictures, Images and Photos

now i`m texting..
with 1 of my bestfriend..

noraini Smile Green Emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos

like it`s been a month
& maybe more we did`nt
contact each other..

cuz

she`s seem like
busy with her life..

then just now she text me..

i miss her braabish..
we share our story..

she said
``rinduu time tane
liat wayang betiga ah..``


me too =/

maybee soooon!

i want to watch NEW MOOON!

she`s now having her exam..

& raa also..
kinda miss him too =/

do the best,yeaaaah?

hopefully you guys will
get higher marks.

anywaay,
i get annoyed with this guy..

he`s totally annoying,
too pushy & too craaazy..

LOL.

seriously,
i really meant that.

sometimes
he scared me a lot.

whatthehell..

stop disturbing my life!!





Label: , ,

0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Langgan Catat Ulasan [Atom]

<< Laman utama